The Meetingpoint Music Messiaen e.V. is dedicated to the care of the history of the Stalag VIIIA on both sides of the river Neisse. It strives to preserve this history in the public awareness both in Poland and Germany. In doing so, the association relates to the work of the French composer Olivier Messiaen (1908-1992) who was interned in the Stalalg VIIIA. Key areas of our work are international youth work, musical education in a non-formal context and the exploration of the history of the Stalag VIIIA.
- WORCATION 2018 “European Youth Works European History” 14.07.-28.07.2018 WORCATION is an international youth exchange with the character of a workcamp. …Read more »
- What: Conference: Stalag VIIIA and European memory of The Second World War POWs When: 28th–29th September 2017 Where: European …Read more »
- #YOURSUMMERINGÖRLITZGORZELEC When 22.07. – 05.08.2017 Who young people from Germany, Poland and Italy (aged between16 – 26) Where Görlitz-Zgoerzelec, …Read more »
- What? WORCATION = WORK+VACATION When? 23.07.2016 - 06.08.2016 Who? young people from Germany, Poland and Italy (aged between16-26) Where? …Read more »
- QUARTET TO THE END OF TIME Olivier Messiaen (1908-1992) KONCERT and DANCE PERFORMANCE 15 January 2016 | 19:00 European …Read more »
15 January 2014 Act Animation Brüssel Concert Day of Remembrance for the Victims Drezden European Centre of Education and Culture Festival history internatinale Messiaen-Tage 2019 January January Concert Live Masters MEETINGPOINT Messiaen Messiaen-Festival Messiaen-Tage Messiaen-Tage 2019 National Socialism projects Stalag VIIIA Time out for the Arts Worcation Workation yearly programme ZipZap